Successful guest blog articles are comprehensive, insightful posts that inform and even challenge our readers about a particular aspect of the sports technology market.
Post topics may include (but are not limited to): the latest developments in sports technologies from around the world, the role of sports science and technology in sport, keeping innovation and the end user aligned, the growing influence of performance technologies within sport (In Australia and around the world), the challenges around keeping performance data meaningful and useful, increasing participation through sports technologies.
We are looking for:
- Well-written and high-quality original articles.
- An article that reflects your own unique writing style/tone.
- Short, 1-2 sentence author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website. Plus links to all your social media sites.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- Posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive. As a guide, we would not expect less than 800 words and no more than 2000.
- Posts to be submitted in a MS Word document.
- Submissions must meet MSE’s quality standards in order to get published.
- To avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- You cannot republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (in order to avoid duplicated content), but you are more than welcome to link to it and share it like crazy.
- MSE reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit.
- All guest bloggers will be allocated dates throughout the year. Please submit your blog a minimum of 1 week before the publishing date.
- If you are unable to meet the deadline, you will inform MSE at least 2 weeks before the due date.
- If you miss more than 2 deadlines, you will be removed from our guest blogging list.
Apply to become a guest blogger here: